Friday, November 6, 2009

The Return of Paul


ok...so it's the second year in a row for Paul...big whup...anyway, if you were paying attention, he had a brown beard last year and this year he is fashionably sporting a black beard, which happens to double very well for a Hasid with right hat...trust me...all I needed were the curly things hanging down...People either thought I was a weird axe murder dude, or they got the Paul right away...few things about the Paul...one...the beard...notice in the photo Paul is drinking a Fat Tire through a straw?  well, that is because trying to find your mouth through the beard is difficult to say the least, not to mention you get a mouth full of hair that comes from lord knows where...I did invent a straw slipper...wrapped a rubber band around it ( you can see it in the pic)  so the straw wouldn't slide down into the bottle...talk to me for the patent.

two...the beard...you can't eat for the same problems as above with the drink...

three...chicks dig it.


Being a trained thespian, I look forward to Halloween as it is the one legitimate excuse to dress up and parade around...my favorite part is driving to the party like it is no big deal...nothing like receiving accolades from college kids on the way over..you know you are still cool and haven't lost it yet.
When I put this outfit on, it makes me walk like a lumber jack, talk like one and think like one...a sensitive one at least...hence the straw in the beer.  I think i've found a costume that will keep on giving and for only 11.99 the cost of the beard, it is an economical one too....important these days.

ok...so here is a quick update on some things...

i can't go into too many details as of yet, but I have been asked to write a piece once a month on a great blog that I will link you to when it is up...just one more facet and opportunity for the writing which has been a great experience.   I am also being interviewed by the Boulder News Team...i think it is students from CU Boulder, about my use of Etsy and my photography, which will take place tomorrow at Topo Ranch where my show is currently hanging...so good press these days!

I also want to acknowledge all of the new readers that have been finding my blog and enjoying it and I am so grateful that you find this a part of you daily ritual...thank you.

for now, I am going to enjoy the rest of my friday morning and coffee and work on some new photos...

have an amazing weekend....

Love and Understanding.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I'm so inspired by all of the exciting opportunities opening up for you! You go!