Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Pallette


The Pallette, originally uploaded by Justin Davis Davanzo.

funny..i just wrote a good piece and lost it by hitting the wrong button...so then i thought that wasn't meant to be and I need to be more to the point.

On my links to other blogs is one from Drew Rozell called Insights on Consciously Creating a Very Cool Life (Check it out). Anyway, I read his latest entry and it is a mirror image of something I have been thinking alot about.

The idea of our purpose in life.

It comes down to three steps:

Deciding
Committing
Attracting

Simple....right?

well the first two are the hardest and that is my main challenge these days...Deciding what to do and who i am and then Committing to it.

So to keep this post simpler than the last one that I just lost, I am deciding to Decide and Committing to Deciding and I will attract the Decision through this practice....see how it is a perfect harmonious cycle?

Love and Understanding

No comments: