Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Moment of Silence


DSC_0212.JPG, originally uploaded by boxersiciliano.

Heath Ledger-28 Years old: 1979-2008

I am saddened by this. It frustrates me and shocks me and makes me wonder... I can't help but think that, for whatever reason, he could no longer make sense of his world that had blown up and probably had never been what he'd wanted....No one will ever know if this was an accident or not, but either way, we have lost another great talent in this short life.

take a moment today to reflect on our own creative drive and angst and live a little fuller...for his sake.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am saddened by this news too. I just read another blog post about him, which was lovely. I think you might enjoy it: http://chelseatalkssmack.blogspot.com/2008/01/rest-in-peace-heath.html

melissa said...

I am so shocked and saddened by this news. Truly a loss for this world.

Anonymous said...

Justin...
I just want to thank you for posting the beautiful photo of my husband's marker on the beach. Paul was my whole life and I appreciate the time you took to recognize the sacrifice made by so many family and friends. I am sorry I took so long to get in touch with you but as usual, life got in the way...I wanted you to know that your words on your blogg inspired me and made the tears stream down my cheeks. You are such a talented writer and photographer- your mother is right- you should write that book because I woulf LOVE to read it! I have set my pen down far too long and because of you I have the need to express myself once again...my experiences of pain- grief, love, loss, and happiness...I have so many things to say. I even set up a blogg tonite so I could get in touch with you!!! Hee Hee. At times - I felt as if you were writing thoughts out of my own head!!!! Your passages have touched a cord in me and make me feel...so many emotions...thank you Justin ...Thank you

Amanda Karpowich