Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mustache March 11

Hey man...mustache day 11...yeah....totally...today i went skiing after work for a few hours...then i came home and had a beer...and some nachos...now i am going to happy hour with la familia...i am really growing attached to my friend...you know what happened??? i was skiing and i got a few icicles on the sides of my stache....well sort of...but it was cool...some guy let me merge in traffic and I am convinced it was because i had a mustache and looked...well...a little bit smarmy....


"if you laugh alot...things will feel better."
-anonymous


Love and Understanding

2 comments:

Swirly said...

I'd say you definitely look a wee bit menacing...but in a good way.

Mom said...

I'd say you look like a motorcycle cop who had just gotten off his shift from being an undercover agent at the crossroads of Tijuana and California....