Monday, March 8, 2010

Mustache March 8

Monday Mustache day 8...woke up today...kind of grey outside. Ate some cereal and had some coffee.  Thought about things i could do...thought about things i want to do.  Did some of both...went to Target.  Many people wandering around seemingly not very happy...must remember to surround myself with the people who are happy in life and who want to be where they are.  The mustache is beginning to draw attention from those who could have sworn that yesterday i didn't have one.  I think it is filling in a bit better now.  Some reactions may be out of fear or smarminess...some out of i don't know.  8 days in...must rest...need to conserve my strength for the remaining days on Mustache Island...the natives are restless...
i learned how to eat a coconut.


today I will surround myself with good people....


Love and Understanding

2 comments:

Nita June said...

smarm smarm smarm smarm... yet still swooning..

Swirly said...

Loving the pictures!!