Monday, March 29, 2010

Mustache March 29

and so it goes...i did not win the mustache show down...as you can tell...he was not pleased, but I was proud to have stood with other brave men who had also spent quality time growing the stache and we were all proud to be there...each stache a little different and all amazing in their own way.  I am proud to say that I have reached the end of this journey...in a few hours I will be shaving and yes i know, it is two days early, but I must due to a photo shoot coming up that will be my face of which I don't want to scare to many potential clients away for boxing...so I will shave but i have a few things to do yet...the shaving will take place with great care and the pictures will show the phases of the great stache...a sort of ritual to bless the stache on its way...

"Mondays are a good day to chill"

Love and Understanding

No comments: